Sunday, June 18, 2006

Latest news...Mrs C graduates!

Its been a while but just to let you know I'm still here. I'll fill you in later but for now the news is that Alhamdulilah, Mrs C has now passed her exams!!

Good news but I feel a little for the patients. I better not say anything else in case I get stabbed by a knitting needle or get balls of wool thrown at me! But seriously congratulations - a lot of hard work has gone in under difficult circumstances.

I suppose you want a present now..

4 Comments:

Blogger mad as a cambridge bicycle said...

so grudging!!

11:56 am  
Blogger Pink said...

did u like the laptop bag? mrs c did some real hard bargaining and crazy lugging around gatwick just to keep it safe in hand luggage!!

1:44 am  
Blogger Mariamazmi said...

no he didn't like it. he thought it was a rip-off according to a very hurt mrs c.

the poor gal.

1:59 pm  
Blogger mad as a cambridge bicycle said...

You know, they Might Just want to keep some details of their personal life to themselves!

Wassalam

5:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home